Milne Towing Services conducts a public Lien Sale Auto Auction the 2nd Saturday of each month (rain or shine).
This popular auction typically has 40-70 vehicles.
Lists of vehicles are provided on auction day to Registered Bidders.
Come and Join Us on Auction Day!
Auction Day Schedule
Auction Preview: 9:00 am (auction day only)
Auction Start Time: 10:00 am (sharp)
Auction Location: 1700 Marietta Way
Sparks, NV 89431
Lien Sale Auction Rule Summary
(Full set of Terms and Conditions Available at Auction Location and are subject to change anytime without notice )
1. All bidders must register at the office prior to previewing vehicles
2. All Bidders must present identification prior to the auction
3. A refundable $100 CASH deposit is required at time of registration.
4. Bidder will be issued a Bidder Number and a list of vehicles to be auctioned.
5. In the event that Bidder does not purchase a vehicle at the auction his/her deposit will be refunded 30 minutes after the last item is auctioned.
6. In event Bidder is successful at a bid his/her deposit may be applied to the purchase price of the vehicle;
7. In the event Bidder buys more than one vehicle his/her deposit will apply to the last car picked up.
1. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place and immediately upon registration, if not before, shall so notify his agents, servants, employees and others accompanying him/her.
2. The “auction site” shall include all areas being utilized for any purpose related to the auction event; including, but not limited to, parking areas, concession areas, display lot, or actual bidding area.
3. Bidder agrees that every person at the auction site shall be deemed to be there at his or her own risk. 4. Bidder further holds harmless and have no claim against Milne Towing Service, the auctioneer, his agents, servants or employees for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of whatsoever kind or nature (including attorney fees and costs) for any injury or death to any person or persons whomever. 5. No person under the age of 16 shall be permitted on the auction site.
6. NO pets.
ALL SALES AS IS, WHERE IS
1. Bidders are responsible for closely inspecting each item.
2. Buyer understands that he/she is buying the property entirely upon his/her own examination or opinion and should inspect the item carefully before bidding.
3. Each lot is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and with all faults and defects.
4. Neither Milne Towing Service nor the auctioneer makes any guarantee or warranty expressed or implied as to, but not limited to, conformity to any safety design, pollution standard, law, regulation, fitness for any particular purpose, authenticity, merchantability, age, year of manufacture, model, serial or other numbers, condition or mileage.
5. Each and every sale shall be made and accepted AS IS, and at buyers risk.
6. All sales are final, no refund or returns.
7. The buyer shall pay all costs of any repairs, loading and removal, and be responsible for all damages incurred as a result of loading and removal.
1. CASH or valid DEBIT or CREDIT card with photo Identification
2. NEVADA Sales Tax (7.725%) applies to all purchases and must be collected at the time of sale unless Bidder presents a valid Nevada resale certificate.
3. MILNE TOWING SERVICE has keys made for certain vehicles as it sees fit. The price for the key is noted on the vehicle list given to Bidder at time of registration. Bidder is responsible for cost of key, if any.
4. Note that Buyer is purchasing Milne Towing Service’s lien on the vehicle and this lien must be presented to Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles in exchange for a Nevada Motor Vehicle Title. Milne Towing Service will guarantee the lien paperwork package for 30 days from the date of sale only; if there is a problem with lien paperwork Milne Towing Service will attempt to help with DMV, but if no title can be obtained Milne Towing Service’s liability shall be limited to actual purchase price of the vehicle plus any sales taxes collected.
5. Milne Towing Service further cautions Buyer to perfect the title at the DMV before investing money in the vehicle.
6. Milne Towing Service reserves the right to bid on all vehicles.
7. Milne Towing Service reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, or refuse admittance to any bidder.
REMOVAL OF VEHICLES
1. Bidder may remove his/her vehicle after full payment has been made to cashier at the end of the auction.
2. No vehicle may be removed before the auction is ended.
3. All vehicles must be removed from the auction site before 5:00PM the Tuesday after the auction date.
4. Milne Towing Service will accept payment until 11.30 PM on the day of the auction and from 8:00AM through 5:00 PM on Monday and Tuesday following the auction.